Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Inside Out

Just so you know, I will not make this blog exclusive towards my productions. I am also going to talk about my life and what I am up to. This post is about a movie I just saw.

I recently saw Inside Out, and I just felt I needed to make a review about it. It is officially one of my favorite movies of all time. Officially one of my favorites. I am going to try to convince you to see it. Here are some things about Pixar's Inside Out that will certainly convince you to see it (including why I love the film, why you'll love the film, and some things you might just want to know before seeing it):


  • People always say that Pixar is for kids, but this movie is for all ages! There are tons of jokes for kids and adults to understand and crack up about. So many!
  • This movie is shockingly realistic! All of the characters act extremely human and do things a real human would do. This makes it so you can bond with not only the main protagonist, Riley, but her parents, too. This is where the adults really begin to bond with the film and enjoy it, too. #relatable all over this film.
  • The effects and graphics are spectacular, especially for the emotions. If you didn't know, everybody (including you) has five little people working in your head to make you feel emotion to certain things. These emotions are Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger, and Fear. Whomever controls a strange looking keyboard will make Riley react to things in a specific manner. Back to the graphics and effects, the emotions seem to be beaming tiny strange little light particles every time they move. Talk about detail!
  • Every single concept is to die for. Inside your head, you've got this weird little place called Headquarters. This is the place where the emotions control they keyboard to help you feel emotion. It is also where you create memories. Whenever something happens that you'll certainly remember, a strange, large glass sphere will materialize in a specific color. They can take this memory and put it up in a display for you to actually remember. When too many memories are loading into Headquarters, they are delivered to a giant library of shelves of memories, known as Long Term Memory. There aren't only memories there... but there are also imaginary friends...
    • Yellow for a Joyful memory.
    • Blue for a Sad memory.
    • Green for a Disgusting memory.
    • Red for an Angry memory.
    • Purple for a Fearful memory.
  • Inside Out is unlike anything Pixar has ever created, and it is going to be hard to many anything better than this! This movie is very limited to fantasy (except for the parts in your head). It doesn't have any robots or monsters in reality, it doesn't have any potions or poisons, it is all based in the word you know and are familiar with.
  • PURE EMOTIONS!!! GET READY FOR THE FEELS!!! No mercy, when it comes to making you feel true emotion. You will laugh, you will smile, you will relate, and you will cry. Bring the tissues.
Now that I have spoiled some facts about it and some things you'll love about it, here are some things that I personally loved about it:

  • I loved the extreme originality and fantastic concepts and character designs. The voice acting is extremely well-done and the characters, you will want to meet every single one.
  • The soundtrack is incredibly effective for every scenario, you'll get pumped, get relaxed, get comical, or get emotional. I love every single composition and I want the soundtrack!
  • You'll be intrigued and engaged with the film, wanting to know what happens next. It isn't too fast paced, and it isn't too slow. It's got the perfect speed for any attention span!
Here are some things that happened to me during the film:

  • I cried twice. Some tears down my cheeks.
  • I felt more engaged in this movie more than anything in my life.
  • I laughed. Really hard!
  • I smiled super bright and was happy when it wanted me to be!
  • I stood up and clapped my hands when the credits began to role.
It starts out perfectly, ends perfectly, and everything in between is just perfect! No matter your age, no matter your interests, and no matter what, you must see this film! It is an absolute must see! You will never think of things the same way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment